Relying on the advice of an established and prestigious Independent Expert may be key for obtaining a positive result for your interests.
Our professional team provides advice as an Independent Expert on the subject of finance-economics and accounting, thereby producing expert evidence within the framework of the resolution of disputes and arbitration processes, litigation, mediation, transactional disputes and insurance claims. In addition, we also act as decisive experts and independent experts in private disputes.
Our services include:
- Expert decisions as an Independent Expert: drafting and approval of expert reports in the civil, criminal, commercial and labor areas as well as in national and international arbitration.
- Quantification of damages and injures caused (consequential damages and lost profit).
- Advice on complex negotiations Prior to legal proceedings.
- Conflicting reports or contradictory evidence, by means of critical and thorough analysis including persuasive and reasoned arguments
- Valuations of business and shares, valuations of shares and businesses in transactions and disputes between shareholders.
- Forensic in transactions (Reports definitively adjusting the price by mutual agreement between the parties,) review of financial clauses and mechanisms for price adjustments, included in sale purchase agreements.
- Regulation, analysis of risks and opportunities In regulatory environments and support in negotiating regulatory change.
- Management of digital evidence and expert IT reports acquisition, processing, custody and review of large volumes of data stored on computer supports (E-Discovery and Digital Evidence).