With the necessary independence and fulfilling the objective of expressing a professional opinion, we seek to offer the best service possible
We rely on:
- Knowledge of the company and its sector. The continuous relationship with our clients once the audit has been completed.
- Adaptation to client planning. We perform the audit in two phases; the Prior Phase and Final Phase with the objective of shortening the delivery deadlines for the report.
- Fluid communication: rapid response.
- Fulfilment of Deadlines.
We are accredited by the PCAOB (Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board), An organization that reports to the American SEC and that enables us to perform audits on subsidiaries of American Companies that are listed on the stock exchange. Said body has certified our technical and quality procedures that we apply to all of our clients.
In order for a company to have to be mandatorily audited it must meet at least two of these three requisites for two consecutive years (dates subsequent to 2008):
- Total assets: 2,850,000 €.
- Business Turnover: 5,700,000 €.
- Average Payroll: 50 personas.
To each job, the personnel that best knows the company’s sector is assigned, overseen by a partner and supported by supervisors who do the field work. Turnover of personnel is rare, which facilitates communication with the client.
We contribute credibility through the analysis of accounting and financial systems that support business management.
Analysis of Improvement. We provide our auditing techniques to the development and improvement of the processes of internal and administrative accounting control of our clients with periodic reviews.
Our Auditing focus is aimed at minimizing the different risks that have an influence on the work and include:
- Risk inherent in the sector.
- Operating Risks.
- Internal Control Risks.
In addition to being registered with the PCAOB with the objective of being able to audit North American Companies that quote on the stock exchange and their subsidiaries we rely on proven experience in the implementation of the conditions established in the Sarbarnes-Oxley Act and on Directive VIII of the EU.