We minimize your company’s risks in order that you maximize your business.
Mercantile companies, as a technical and legal instrument for operating businesses, require professional assistance both on the level of internal operations as well as in relations with third parties. At AUDALIA ABOGADOS, we provide you with global assistance that ranges from advice to the management and defense of your interests.
Solely for purposes of example, we highlight some of the issues that we deal with regularly.
- Commercial Contract
- Insolvency Situations. Bankruptcies
- Consumers and Users
- Anti-Trust and Competition Law
- Advice on the most adequate legal vehicle for operating your business
- Incorporation of mercantile companies. Drafting by-laws
- By-law modifications
- Increases and Decreases of Capital
- Changes to the board of directors
- Structural modifications (transformations, mergers, spin-offs, split-ups)
- Winding up and liquidation
- Corporation resolutions
- Meeting Calls and Attendance at Meetings
- Secretaries of the Board of Directors
- Sale purchase of companies, shares and stakes in Companies
- Liability of partners and administrators
- Industrial and intellectual property